Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Book Collection

Hello!

Well, I've had a great few days with my family and friends, and I'm back to my blog now, just in time for New Years.

Well, my family all know I'm a read-a-holic, so here are the books I received and plan to read over the next couple of months.

So, here goes - beware, there are quite a few!

 - the 'Once Upon a Prom' trilogy by Jeanine Le Ny, which includes the books Dream, Dress and Date

 - Frozen Stiff by Sherry Shahan


 - Theater Shoes by Noel Streatfeild


 - The Winds of Heaven by Judith Clarke


 - 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad


 - The Name of the Game was Murder by Joan Lowery Nixon


 - Spirit Seeker, also by Joan Lowery Nixon


 - Hostage by Willo Davis Roberts


 - Don't Look Behind You by Lois Duncan


My Sewing-Books:

 - Stitch Step by Step by Maggi Gordon and Ellie Vance


 - Lovely Things to Make for Girls of Slender Means by Eithne Farry


My Guilty Pleasures:

 - Nancy Drew: Model Menace


 - Nancy Drew: Model Suspect


(I've been reading Nancy Drews since I was 11 ☺)

and a treat I bought for myself:

 - Theodore Boone by John Grisham


My parents asked if I wanted something BIG like a laptop or a computer or something, or a selection of books from my list. Can you guess which I chose?

Also, thank you to:

 - my aunt in New Zealand for 'The Winds of Heaven' ☺

 - my aunt and uncle in London for 'Stitch Step-by-Step' ☺

I love how my family always give me a choice: Tech stuff, or book stuff!

Needless to say, I practically always choose books!

So, anyway, I'll leave you to your New Year's Eve fun, and I'll be back tomorrow with my new year post!

Have a great New Years Eve!

Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!