Saturday 26 January 2013

This Week...

Hello!!

Well, actually, I did get my snow day off on Monday, so I'm happy, and I've been really busy this week, so sorry for the obvious lack of posting... ☺

Books

Read:
I've read barely anything this week...again...

The other 1/2 of Snow Bound by Harry Mazer (6/10)

Missing, Me by Sophie McKenzie (8/10)

1/2 of The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (so far, 7/10)

The Swish of the Curtain by Pamela Brown (10/10  - it was a re-read, and I really love this book!) 
(Still) To Read☺:

Once Upon a Prom: Dress by Jeanine Le Ny

Nancy Drew: Model Suspect by Carolyn Keene

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Snow Bound by Harry Mazer
Frozen Stiff by Sherry Shahan

Blue Door Venture by Pamela Brown

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

Shakespeare's apprentice by Veronica Bennett

Daisy Chain War by Joan O'Neill

The Scarlet Stockings by Charlotte Kandal

Fearless by Francine Pascal

There isn't  anything I really want to hear this week either, so I'm starting an even newer feature for when there is nothing on the radio:

Image Edits of the Week

 I'm really making use of the new Photoshop I have on my computer, so here are my favourite 3 edits of this week:

1. Doctor Who, from 'The Doctor's Daughter'

 
2. Doctor Who, from 'Journey's End'


3. Downton Abbey's Lady Mary Crawley (not sure which episode)



So, that's about it. I'm going to go and revise Chemistry...again...

Byee

Dayzee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!