Saturday 19 January 2013

This Week...

Hello!!

It snowed! Yay! It also explains the lack of posts this week due to...snow!!!

Oh My Goodness. I love the snow! However, someone from our local council has gritted all the roads, so I cannot claim snowed-in-ness to get a snow day off school! Such woe!!

Anyway, onto this week's books TV and Radio:

Books

Read:
I've read barely anything this week...I've had a couple of late-getting-home nights, and a lot of early mornings, so sitting reading time has been rare.

Between You and Me by Marisa Calin (9/10)

Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt (7/10)

The Trap by Sarah Wray (7/10)

1/2 of Snow Bound by Harry Mazer (It's looking like a good-ish read, 6/10)


(Still) To Read☺:

Once Upon a Prom: Dress by Jeanine Le Ny

Nancy Drew: Model Suspect by Carolyn Keene

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Snow Bound by Harry Mazer

Frozen Stiff by Sherry Shahan

Blue Door Venture by Pamela Brown

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

Shakespeare's apprentice by Veronica Bennett

Daisy Chain War by Joan O'Neill

The Scarlet Stockings by Charlotte Kandal

I have promised myself that I won't buy or borrow any more books until I finish these... a hard promise to keep!

TV

Saturday:
BBC 2 @ 5.30pm Winterwatch: the Big Freeze, 1963

Sunday:

Not really anything much on today...

Monday:

BBC2 @ 8.30pm The Great Comic Relief Bake Off

Tuesday

ITV3 @ 10.50am Agatha Christie's Poirot

Wednesday:

BBC1 @ 9.00pm Africa

Thursday:

BBC2 @ 9.00 The Genius of Invention

Friday:

BBC2 @ 8.30 Life in a Cottage Garden

Radio

Saturday:


Anything Radio 1 ☺

Sunday:

Radio 1 @ 4.00pm : The Official Chart

There isn't really anything else I really want to hear this week...I'll probably just dip in and out whenever...


So, that's about it. I'm off to stare at snow, I'll be with you on Monday, weather permitting ☺

Byee


Dayzee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!