Wednesday 2 January 2013

January

Hello all!

From now, I'm going to start doing a plan of the month, so that you all know what's going to happen.

It will probably be subject to lots of last minute changes, and will probably never be right.

But, it won't be for lack of trying!

So, in January, we'll have:

 - The usual 'This Week' Posts

 - A book/movie/tv review at least once a week

and I'm also going to celebrate some of the weird and wonderful holidays and celebrations throughout the world, such as

'Winnie the Pooh Day' (18th January)

'Penguin Awareness Day' (20th January)

'Daisy Day' (28th January)

So, yep, it's going to be fun!

I hope you'll all join me for the ride!

Dayzee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!