Tuesday 15 January 2013

Library Collection (1)

Hello all,

Well, the image system is still not up-and-running, but here's hoping it will be soon! I can import images using a web address so I can still use images! Yay!

So, here is a feature I am starting. It will probably happen pretty randomly, whenever I go to the library. It's just basically a list of the books I've picked out and the scores I think I'll eventually give them.

1) Daisy Chain War by Joan O'Neill - I expect I'll probably give it a 7 or 8/10

2) Shakespeare's Apprentice by Veronica Bennett - Read and Liked her books before so It'll probably be an 8/10?



3) The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley - Yes, I finally got it from the library! I think it might be a 9/10!



4) The Scarlet Stockings by Charlotte Kandel - Well, I'm not sure about this one, it's had pretty mixed reviews, but I usually like books about the 20s. We'll see - I'm not getting my hopes up: 6/10



And Lastly

5) Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn - It sounds pretty interesting so I'll hazard a guess it'll be an 8 or 9/10, but it sounds like a really original plot, so I'm looking around Goodreads to see what people think.




Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully with a book review!

Byee

Dayzee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!