Sunday 18 November 2012

Two Christmas/Holiday Shopping Planners

Hello all!

Not posting a Weekly round up this week - been v. busy with a school show, so I haven't had much free time this week ☺.

I've also been busy over the past few days beginning to make my new 2013 planner pages, which I'll hopefully share in the coming weeks!

To start with, I'd like to give you two of my newest pages, my Christmas Gift planner and my Holiday Gift planner. They are fundamentally the same, but I wanted to make one for those who, like me, celebrate Christmas, and those who celebrate other festivals.

Both pages include space for 14 names and gift ideas, have a cheerful quote and cute little image to brighten your planner!

And best of all.....

They're both FREE!



Enjoy, and have a great week!

Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!