Saturday 24 November 2012

This Week...

Hello!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the last Saturday of November!

Here's my third weekly round-up of Books, TV and Movies.


Books

Read:


Debutantes by Cora Harrison (8/10, review coming soon; in the meantime click the link for a pre-review )

I was Jane Austen's Best Friend, also by Cora Harrison. I've read about half, and so far I'd give it 8/10

The Angel Experiment by James Patterson. I've also read about half of this one, but I'd only give it a 6/10 so far so I don't know if I'll finish it...It just isn't as good as his 'Witch and Wizard'.

BTW: Remind me to get the next Witch and Wizard book from the Library next week!

The Truth about Celia Frost by Paula Rawsthorne (8.5/10 ☺)

To Read:

Hitler's Angel by William Osborne

Quote from way-back-when:

"I'm going to re-read Pride and Prejudice so I can read the sequel, written by Joan Aiken, called Lady Catherine's Necklace."

It didn't happen.

It WILL this week.

Maybe...

I hit the library last week on a really good day, so I got a load of good-looking books. Hopefully I'll read them sometime this week or next. Here are a few of them:

Vice and Virtue by Veronica Bennett
Dead Time by Anne Cassidy
I am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley

TV

Essential Viewing from the Past Week:

Merlin ~ Episode 7 - A lesson in Vengance

My first impressions of this are:  Don't Make Gwen Evil!! It doesn't suit her, and I really like the romantic Arthur & Gwen things...they're not there anymore!

Strictly Come Dancing ~ Denise and James again! They were fantastic in that Charleston! Just the right dance to accompany Debutante!

This week:

Just the usual:

~ Merlin

~ Island Hospital

~ Strictly Come Dancing

No Movies again right now...Oh hold on...If you like Bond (and who doesn't):

SKYFALL!!!
Have a great week, and I'll see you when I see you!

Enjoy the last week of November, and don't forget to dust down that Christmas Spirit ready for next month!
Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!