Saturday 10 November 2012

Hello All!

Hello!

Hope everyone had a fantastic firework night, or a great time doing whatever they were doing last weekend.

Apologies for not posting in the last week! I literally have had no chance to read much this week, but I'll read heaps today, and post heaps today too...I hope...

Sometime this afternoon (about 6.00) I'll post my latest review, and I'll do my weekly round up, which will probably be pretty short considering my lack of all interest in Media this week!

It's been a pretty good week all told, although super tiring. Covering Civil Rights Movement in American in the 60s and 50s in History, New Media in German, The Heart, and Heart Transplants in Biology, and we're studying Rag Desh in Music.

So anyway...see you later!

Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!