Friday 23 November 2012

Scarlet and Crimson Complete Colour Collection Make-up Kit

Hello all!

Just had to post; my mum (love you mum xx) just bought me this gorgeous make-up kit, and I just tried on a couple of the colours, and they are so nice, such nice quality, and I wanted to let you all know!


From the outside it looks very colourful and cartoony, not sophisticated or fancy at all, and that may put some people off. I honestly can't say sophistication and my name in the same sentence without laughing, so that doesn't bother me. On the inside however...wow!

The 25 eyeshadows are every colour, from bright and striking teals and blues, to more light, natural creams and browns. There are also 15 lipglosses, which create a lovely shine for your lips, and 6 blushes, in varying shades, so there really seems to be something for everyone!

It is available from Boots, and is £18.00

So, maybe you'd like to put it on your Christmas List this holiday?

Byee

Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!