Monday 19 November 2012

Top 10 THINGS in the World ☺

Hello!

For some unknown reason I am in an AMAZING mood! Just thought I'd share my JOYS with the world today!

So my TOP 10 of THINGS in the WORLD (Apologies for caps, I do use them way too much when I'm in a great mood!)

No. 10

PARTIES - My social life may well be lacking...hmmm....but I do love a good part-ay! Nibbles, music, conversation....What's not to like?

No. 9

MOVIES - Well, even though I don't really like cinemas (I don't enjoy the whole 'blinkered vision' thing...freaks me out!) I love relaxing on the sofa with a good action/adventure or sci-fi movie...no chick flicks on my TV!

No. 8

COOKING - I can rustle up a good carbonara or stroganoff like the Great British Bake-Off stars...maybe. Well, whether it tastes good or not, I enjoy the prep, and seeing people enjoy my ahem... creations...☺

No. 7

MUSIC - In most of it's forms! Sorry, but although I may be deserting most of my fellow teenage girls in this, I can't stand Justin Bieber!

No. 6

BLOGGING - Hey guys! Need I say more? I can talk about whatever I want here, and someone will always read it! I love the freedom!

No. 5

WRITING - Creating my own people, places and problems is one of my most favourite pastimes, and I find it just amazing how free you can be with your words and just make it up as you go along...it's amazing.

No. 4

MY BEDROOM - Privacy, peace and the joys of my GORGEOUS sofa bed! My two (enormous) bookshelves and my lovely radio! It is honestly the nicest bedroom ever! (Kinda need a desk though...)

No. 3

MY COMPUTER - Necessary for blogging, and just the nicest machine ever! Gives me no trouble (!) Ah, Yeah, I quite enjoy fixing it though! Coding is fun too, but I never run my codes, so I've probably been doing it wrong all these years!

No. 2

MY FAMILY - They're great! My grandparents are great, my uncles and aunts, and all my other relations are so supportive, and my parents? You guys rule x

No. 1

Last but not least...

MY FRIENDS - Guys, I love you! Seriously, my days at school would be not half as fun without you!

So, there is my list of my 10 top things I couldn't live without! Well, I could probably live without parties...but yeah, top 9 things I couldn't live without, and one I might be able to possibly struggle on without...Hmmm...

Need to re-name this post...

Anyways! See ya!

Dayzee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!