Sunday 11 November 2012

This Week....

Hello!

Here's my second weekly round up of Books, TV and Movies!

Books

Read:

Let it Snow (the first of the three short stories in this book) The story I read was by Maureen Johnson (8/10)

To Read:

See Last Week - I haven't read anything on my list!

TV

Essential Viewing from the Past Week:

Downton Abbey ~ the last episode :(

I'm going to have a slight Downton Abbey rave here...



I LOVE DOWNTON ABBEY!!!!!
Sooo getting the series Box Set for Christmas!!!
I'm done....

I can't believe it is over....there is a gap in my heart where Tom used to be....

Anyway, back to the point ☺

Merlin Episode 6 ~ The Dark Tower

Do not watch this before you go to bed! Believe me, it will not leave your mind...

Strictly Come Dancing ~ Denise and James's Paso Doble was sensational! Get Well Soon James!! (He's injured his ankle...ouch...Paso involves A LOT of stamping...double ouch!)

This week:

Children in Need 2012 ~ Friday evening, BBC1 hosted by Terry Wogan and Pudsey ☺. Don't forget to Go Pyjamas!

No Movies this week....Sorry!

Have a great week, I'll probably not be around again this week...busy busy busy!

Hope you're all having a great November

Feel free to comment!

Dayzee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello reader!

Hope you've enjoyed the post/page!

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you!